Monday, August 8, 2011

The Best Books

"Books are the quietest and most constant friends;
they are the most accessible and wisest counsellors,
and the most patient of teachers."
                      ~Charles W. Eliot 1896

   After an incredibly busy weekend it is nice to have a day to relax a little before another busy week starts. I went out with my Mum for a little while, and got out my camera since I haven't had time to take too many pictures lately, and then relaxed with a few of my favorite decorating books. I had forgotten how pretty they are and decided to share some pictures with you. These books are the ones that inspire me and give me new ideas for decorating, art, and photography. I hope you enjoy browsing through these few pages - I never get tired of looking at them!

























Drawing by Jennelise

Book Titles and Authors in order: The Well-Dressed Home by Annette Tatum, Boudoir: Creating the Bedroom of Your Dreams By Hilary Robertson, Shabby Chic Interiors by Rachel Ashwell, Simply Romantic Decorating by Jessica McLintock, Romantic Style by Selina Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment