Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creating Vintage Charm

"The longer I live the more 
beautiful life becomes. "
             ~Frank Lloyd Wright

     I am so excited to share this news with everyone! 
The new May issue of the beautiful Creating Vintage Charm Magazine is now available and I have a feature inside! If you haven't yet discovered this magazine it is a real find. It is just full of beautiful photography, articles, DIY projects and gorgeous creations. Below is a little preview of my feature along with photos of the cover and other contributions so that you know which issue to buy (although I recommend taking a look at their previous issues because they are all lovely)! I hope you will visit and purchase your own copy to peruse and enjoy! 

www.creatingvintagecharm.com
To purchase click on "current issue May 2013" on their homepage and don't forget to take a peek at their blog, pinterest boards, and facebook page for news!




To see more buy the magazine! 
Here are a few of the photos from the shoot I did that weren't included: 





I made the little ribbon boxes myself using French trims, silk ombre ribbons, and rosettes. 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature ;) how wonderful...
    Love your sweet little box bet you could sell those beauties ;)

    Smiles ~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mari! Stay tuned I am working on a few things for the etsy shop :)
      Jennelise

      Delete
  2. What wonderful news! So very excited for you!

    This is well deserved...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just BRILLIANT, dear friend!!! Congratulations! You are so talented...I'll check out the magazine....
    Also, my sister WENT CRAZY for your gift!! She loves it so much!
    THANK YOU again! :)))
    Hugs and Brava!
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so glad Irina! Thankyou so much for telling me :) You are always such a sweetheart!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete
  4. Jenn: You had it comin' to you! So why am I not surprised. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jennelise! I know what an honour it is to have a feature in a magazine and I'm thrilled for you. Have a delightful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jennelise; things are coming along for you! You are so creative and I've always loved your eye for beauty. Thank you for bringing us such lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! This calls for a toast. Got my eye on that issue and so as your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Jennelise, that is great news. You so deserve to be published, simply because you are amazing. CONGRATULATIONS, I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your talent and your beautiful images with all of us. Keep them coming.
    Sending blessing,
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your feature! I can't wait to see it.

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Bravo , bravissimo Jennelise, and so well deserved!!!!✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete