Saturday, June 18, 2016

Vintage With Flair

"To select well among old things
is almost equal to inventing new ones." 
      ~Nicholas Charles Trublet

   I love to go to flea markets, vintage sales, and antique shows. There is something so exciting about them! You don't know what you're going to see and the anticipation standing in the line outside the door with the odd glimpse of what might be waiting beyond is thrilling. This weekend I went to one of my favourite antique sales 'Vintage with Flair'. I love it because the focus is on home decor, handmade treasures, and vintage fashion. As I was wandering around I snapped a few quick pictures of a few of my favourite booths. Some of the displays were truly gorgeous! Honey B's at Home is my most favourite vendor with her stunning romantic painted furniture, chandeliers, lamps, and beautiful pin boards. You can visit her gorgeous instagram HERE. I brought home a very pretty table from her which I will share with you soon. :) I could have brought home SO much more! C'est la vie!

 


















5 comments:



  1. Wonderful shop! Loved seeing it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the organizer of Vintage With Flair.. thank you for your lovely photos of our amazing vendor's boutique booths.. Each one takes pleasure and pride in their work and offerings.. I look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events.. With Flair Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Pam! I love the Vintage With Flair show - it is one of my favourites! Thankyou for organizing such a fun and beautiful venue! I look forward to meeting you as well. :) Take care!
      Jennelise xo

      Delete